Benefits of Membership in ACA International and ACA of Texas
- Alliance with other professional collection agencies and attorney firms in an internationally recognized and respected trade association.
- Access to the industry’s foremost professional training programs for collectors and collection managers – seminars, teleseminars, self-paced programs on the Internet and specialized CD ROM programs, to assist owners and managers with current, day-to-day operational management issues, and to help collectors achieve professional certification. ACA of Texas’ CD-ROM training program on the FDCPA and Professional Telephone Collection Techniques is available to members at no-cost and, in addition, ACA offers several special web-based seminars on topics to assist owners and supervisors on improving compliance, agency operations and profitability.
- We have partnered with several of our Associate Members to offer these Affinity Programs:
- Pathfinder LL&D Insurance Group – offering surety bonds, insurance coverage specific to the collections industry and general business insurance
- Silicon Benefits Insurance Solutions – low cost premier group health insurance coverage with major national carriers
- EFT Network – responsive ACH and credit card processing for collections.